Kids Dream Big – Toronto
Kids Dream Big is a part of the CATS Network offering OT services in client homes within Toronto.
Kids Dream Big believes in:
• The importance of a holistic, client-centred, and family-centred approach in my occupational therapy services.
• Enabling children of all abilities to participate as much as possible in daily activities.
• Working toward supporting children to reach their full potential with their goals and engagement in daily life occupations.
• Incorporating learning through play and building off of each child’s interests to promote interest and engagement.
• A collaborative approach with the family and other relevant individuals (teachers, other healthcare providers, etc.) to best support children to achieve success.